Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day of Skiing!


Steven had spring break from school this week and we ended up working fulltime everyday but yesterday. We decided to have a long weekend and we went skiing all day yesterday at Snow Basin with my father-in-law. Here are some pictures of the fun!

This is the top of Snow Basin looking out across the valley.

My father-in-law

My father in law again in his other coat. It was such a nice day he had to trade to a lighter weight coat.

Me in my get up.


This is a little video of my ski skills. I'm not the first person but the second. The first person is much better than I am!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sweet Ronelle. And I like your glasses (in the last post). Do you wear glasses all the time now?

Lisa said...

how fun that you got to go skiing! i'm impressed with your skills. i've never been skiing in my life.

The Coy's said...

Ronelle you are a really good skier!! im excited to go together after my baby comes!