Monday, November 2, 2009

Exciting Developments

So I had an exciting moment on Saturday. Our friend's Brianna and Wade Siddoway came up for Halloween and we went to the temple for the noon session on Saturday. Bri and I were sitting together and not too far into the session I felt 2 little nudges in my belly. I turned to Bri and whispered "I think I just felt the baby move for the first time!" I pushed in with my hand where I'd felt it move and it nudged at me again. It was so exciting to finally feel it move. I'd been waiting for that to happen for a while now and it was so neat that it happened in the temple. Right now as I write this I can actually feel it moving around a whole bunch like a big butterfly is in there. I think the kiddo likes hot chocolate!

4 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

YAY!!! Hot cocoa does work! that makes two times that your baby responded to that wonderful drink.

Calli said...

orange juice always made Nash move a lot! isn't that the best feeling ever? i never got sick of it!

The Coy's said...

The First time i felt Mason was in the Temple as well! I think they know where they are and they get so excited!! Its amazing how after the first time you feel them its like they never stop moving!! I love that feeling so much!

Sara said...

How exciting! Congratulations Ronelle! I hope you have a girl - they are the sweetest things and so much fun.