Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're going to make it after all

Well we've made it a whole year and we're still together! We don't have any pictures from our actual anniversary as our camera is currently broken, but we had a great time. We went up to the Snow Basin Lodge and had a super fancy dinner on top of the mountain. It was really great.
My parents came out from New York a couple weeks ago and these are pictures my mom took. The temple and rainbows here are just so cool.
This is our adorable little house that we've been living in for over a year now.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

it was fun to see you after all these years. i'm glad i could and meet steven. we'll have to hang out again.

Landon and Jen said...

Hello!!!!!! I miss that place your pictures made me sad )= How have you guys been?! we are going to come visit you in december!

gardeniagirl said...

oh ronelle . . . it's been so long. And I didn't know you have a blog. Apparently, so do Heather and Micah. I found you from Lisa Hallstrom's blog. This is called blog-stalking. So how are you, cute thing? Still as beautiful as always?

Lindsay said...

Ronelle........ I put a link to your blog on the T-burg Relief Society blog (so that more people have the chance to blog stalk you). I hope you don't mind. If you want an invitation to it, tell me your e-mail address.

Calli said...

cute blog! I found yours on tess's I didn't either of you had blogs! we all need to hang soon!