Thursday, January 22, 2009


So we haven't posted anything in a super long time. For some reason Blogger decided it would be a good idea to change my sign-in e-mail name without telling me. Anyhoo, I was browsing gap.com yesterday and found this little outfit in the baby section. It was so cute it made me want to have a baby right now just so I could dress it in this. I sent the link to my mom and she ended up buying it for me and saving it in a chest she made for all the little baby things she's been gathering for me for the future. Isn't she just the world's best mom/grandma? I certainly think so. So if anyone else likes this outfit gap.com has it and a couple similar!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

that IS a very cute outfit. you should buy one for my baby, Tyler....j/k ;) how are you doing? did you have a fun christmas in NY? i wanna hear all about your trip. did you see lindsay and her family?

Lindsay said...

soooo cute! I guess you could have a baby now so it could be cute in that outfit. Sometimes mothering is worth all the stress when you see your child all cute-ified in clothes you wish they made in adult sizes.

Brianna and Wade said...

awe good ol' June. Yeah that is darling!