Friday, October 8, 2010

6 Months Old


My baby is 6 months today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. These last 6 months have been the best months of my life and I have loved almost every minute of it. Sure there's been a few times here and there where I have wondered why on earth I ever wanted to be a mother, but those are just fleeting thoughts of course. It is so much fun to watch Dex as he learns new things every day. He can drag himself around the house, sit up, blow raspberries, babble, roll over super fast, put things, especially paper, in his mouth, and plays lots with his toys. He's been teething for the last little while but hasn't cut any teeth yet.


He's such a happy boy and I love the time we get together. I made this hat for him and I think he's quite the cutie in it.



He looks so big!


He's getting so fast and good at that!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lovely hat. You're so talented. Oh, and I heard that you're going to be out here this month. That's awesome. I can't wait to meet the little dude.

The Coy's said...

How cute! He is going to be crawling really soon, thats so exciting!