Friday, October 29, 2010

New York New York



I'm in my home town right now and I'm so glad to be out here! It had been 8 years since I got to be in NY for the fall and it is so beautiful here. I missed out on a lot of leaves but not all of them and that makes me happy.


We went for a walk down to the local park to play in the leaves.

This is my dreamhome. It's just a few houses down the road from my parents house. The lawn is always so immaculate and there's a little stream running through it. It will be going on the market soon and I hope the new owners will take care of it as well as it's current ones always have!

Front view

Classic Dex

Miss M after her post trick or treating/candy bingeing crash




Cousins playing!

Miss M singing doesn't she look so pretty?




Ride that lion!



Boys climbing on each other We went Trunk o' Treating at the branch tonight. Dex was a cutie in his clown costume!





Donut eating competition!

No comments: