Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Christmas Time


My mom sent us a couple Christmas packages full of presents. This box was Guster's favorite present.

We made gingerbread houses with our friends and Coy's and the Olson's. Ours looks more like a gingerbread barn but I still really like it. Steven made the lovely thatched roof and the beautiful pine tree. He made it so there's a bunch of gummy bears dancing around the tree.



Friday evening we went to a Christmas party at our friend's Meg and Mike Suiter. I stole this picture from Jen Gibb who is the one on the floor so everyone can see all the friends and their baby boys. I'm glad that our little one will have 3 buddies all ready and waiting for him!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute little bump there, Ronelle! You're looking good. I hope you're feeling good too. And tell Guster "hi" for me. Looks like he's enjoying the holidays.

Broadhead said...

Super cute belly picture!