Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gotta love this kid

He's my little fisherman! I know that I am incredibly biased and it doesn't help that people keep on instilling in me the fact that he's cute, but I am certain he is one of the cutest boys there ever was. He's getting his 3rd and 4th teeth in right now and getting so playful. He loves to share his binky with me and always tries to stick it in my mouth. He's trying to figure out how to clap now and is crawling with his belly off the floor 1/6 of the time, roughly. He absolutely loves pulling my hair and I know he knows he isn't supposed to. The look in his eyes every time he does it and I scold him is just a little too innocent to be real.
He matches his lion so nicely.
Just had to show off his beautiful blues.
This is my favorite sweater.
Great dimple! He's always tonguing his tooth that's coming in now.
Wearing my hometown motto




Ok so I'm really bad at formatting my posts but whatever. These videos will one day be my proof that I knew Dex would be a great musician right from the beginning, if he ever becomes great. If not, they're just cute anyhow.

2 comments:

Wade and Brianna said...

Awe... he is SO cute. I love the second video where is dimple is showing. Love these videos.

d doggs said...

Look at those fingers strummin the guitar and playing the piano. Pure genius. I can't believe he is already getting teeth. Can't wait to see you guys in a few!!